First, you should contact your HOA and inquire as to any payment plan options, or if you can pay in full, that is often the route to go.

Our firm represents both Condominium Associations and Homeowners Associations. We only represent Associations located within the State of Texas.

Our firm primarily works with owners but occasionally represents HOAs. Often we are precluded from representing owners as we may represent the homeowners association in which they live. This would constitute a conflict of interest. At the very least, should we not be able to represent you, we could certainly point you in the right direction.


Type the characters you see in the image below